Five qualities that set me apart:
- One of my most important qualities I believe is my ability to look at situations through other people's points of view. I often find myself wondering how I would feel being another person in a situation and hope most people would do the same for me.
- Another aspect of my life that I think is very important is my independence. I have always been able to rely on myself rather than others to get my work done and figure out what I need to. Although it is always good to have people who are there for you to help you work stuff out, being there for yourself is always vital as well.
- Next I believe my ability to be outspoken and argumentative helps me a lot. I am never one to step aside and let people walk all over me, when I want something done I delegate or do it myself, I never allow people to push me around or discourage me from accomplishing what I want.
- As well as these three characteristics I think that my past is an important aspect of who I am today. I have been through the trauma and downs of what life has to offer and I feel stronger because of it. I am able to use my past as a motivating factor rather than a crutch.
- Finally I feel as though my time on team sports has helped to shape me into a leader as well as someone who can work well with others. Both of these characteristics are crucial when it comes to getting jobs done or making new friends.
Interviews:
My First interview was with my close friend, she explained that my compassion is one of my most respectable qualities.
My next interview my friend explained that my best quality is that I am always so hard working.
Within my third interview my friend explained that she believed my sense of compassion and empathy is again my strongest quality.
My fourth interview my friend explained that my best qualities included knowing how to manage my time, stating that I always am able to accomplish what I need to even if that means missing out on something.
For my final interview I was able to interview a friend who explained that my best quality was my drive to get my tasks done. She stated I was very goal oriented and would finish a task no matter what.
Conclusion:
In conclusion, I felt as if my interviews were so incredibly kind. It is one thing to sit and attempt to describe your own best qualities but to hear what other people think of you is a completely different story. I used to believe that some of these qualities would set me back but now I know they are what set me apart and I can use them to my advantage in the future.
Hey Erin!
ReplyDeleteBeing able to see things through other people's eyes is a great skill to have! I also feel like that is a skill I have as well. I think it is important to be able to see things through someone else's point of view, because it can help you approach a problem in a new way.
Hi Erin,
ReplyDeleteit is really nice to get to know more about you. From your post, you seem to be a person with good social skills and comprehension of others. Keep your advantages!