Sunday, December 1, 2019

30A - Final Reflection

1) Read through your posts from this semester. Recall all of the experiences you've had a long the way -- the highs, the lows -- the fun moments, and the moments of drudgery, and even the moments of dread.
A moment that I would consider to be one of the best would have to be the reading reflections. I felt so engaged and enjoyed so much learning from each book that I read. Not only that but it is so satisfying completing a book, I very much so enjoy reading and especially enjoyed this topic so mixing those both together was so amazing. 
2) What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous experience? What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?
I believe something that this class has pushed me to do is interviewing people. Whether it simply be my friends, or real business owners. Having to do the interviews I felt so capable, you can sometimes forget how much you can do and how old we have gotten. I feel so independent and was very proud of myself when I would have to contact local businesses or other such things. 
3) At the beginning of the semester, I mentioned that I wanted each of you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. Now, at the end, do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Do you think you have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset?
Truthfully I feel as though this could be something that I could be very good at. I have actually decided now to pick up an entrepreneur minor and hopefully will continue to do will and strive forward. 
4) What is the one recommendation you would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future? What would you recommend they do to perform best in this course? What would you recommend they do to foster that mindset?
If you are going to take this course I recommended to become completely immersed in it. Place yourself within the mindset of a true entrepreneur and take off running. Always go with your gut, but make sure to take people's advice into consideration, although it may not always be what your looking towards it might be what's best for the market. Never give up, especially after failure, learn from your mistakes and grow!

2 comments:

  1. Great refection! I also stated that the reflections were an awesome part of this class as well. I thought reading about other successful people and their struggles was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erin!
    I agree that one of my favorite parts of the course was when we did the reading reflections. I thoroughly enjoyed reading and learning about multiple business men and women throughout history. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete